Proud Auntie (meeting Kenzie Belk)

My bestie, Katie Lew, had baby #2 three weeks ago and I just got to meet her. She is already rolling over on her own and full of personality! And the beautiful Kaylee is growing up so fast! Katie and I used to dream about living close to each other and raising our kids together. Doesn't look like that is going to happen. Still, I wish I could be closer to spend more time with my besties and all these beautiful children I love so much! It's just not time for me to settle down I guess. God keeps moving me all over the place. Not that I'm complaining about my adventurous life, I just miss certain people. A lot. One day with some of them was just enough to make me want more!

"A friend loves at all times" (I can't help it!)
Proverbs 17:17a

IMG_5642  IMG_5636DSCF7481

Treasuring time with besties and babies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

recap round one

when mental problems become physical

breaking the shell one piece at a time