2013 Tour P.6

 Hello April!  
(both the month and my beautiful friend April Green whose house I stayed at when I got back)

Madison Line Records, Memphis TN My part done, it's time for some percussion This happened.
I returned to Memphis the evening of April 1st and the rest of my time in Tennessee was quickly filled with hours in the STUDIO! Kirk Smith was amazing to work with and all the pre-production help he gave me before this made our time in the studio a lot smoother than I had expected. See, I am NOT good at playing guitar in time and a producer who can get me to play in time is, seriously, the BIZ-NESS! Not to mention the fact that his arrangement "suggestions" made my songs even better! Then we brought in my friend Matt Fritzler to play some percussion on some songs, as well as Chaz Mattison on the shaker. I couldn't have dreamt of better people to work with on this project! Now, I am looking forward to a day when I can play with people LIVE to re-create the magic we made in the studio (it's THAT awesome!)

- Beyond excited! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

recap round one

when mental problems become physical

breaking the shell one piece at a time