the album release


It has begun. Kelly Ann Miller - EP is on iTunes, CDbaby.com, Amazon and other digital stores. You can go to my website and purchase it and soon I will have download card stickers to help me get enough money for a physical release! All that preparation and hard work paid off. What a relief! I am very excited about it too. This album turned out to be spectacular, if I do say so myself. God has blessed this project from the beginning. There were hiccups and challenges and things didn't go as easily or smoothly as I had hoped, but thanks to some generous fans we made it happen! Not to mention, the invaluable business lessons I learned along the way. And to think I only began this because God closed every other door! Well, I'm buckled in now! Ready to see where God takes me on this ride. I'm just asking to be able to pay my bills, but whatever God wants to do with this, I say YES.

BUY THE ALBUM 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

recap round one

when mental problems become physical

breaking the shell one piece at a time