recap round three

Sometimes you just need an excuse to dress up and watch a movie! Last June (2012), after my near fatal bout with influenza, I had been mostly bedridden for three months. I was making good headway toward more frequent walks beyond the front door. Even driving around being a part time nanny! (Although I still had to sleep the entire time the kids were in school to have any kind of energy and that didn't always work). So, I took a break from my sorrows and spent six hours of bliss, with tea, snacks and good fellowship. 
These two extraordinary women with me in the photograph hosted a themed Pride & Prejudice viewing party that we all dressed up for. My own dear Junia Leigh (one of the besties) and her beautiful mother, whom I call Marmie. They are both stunning examples of strength, perseverance, gentleness, ingenuity and womanhood in general! With my sweet sister Junia, the kindest soul I know, and her fearless honesty by my side. Then beautiful Marmie with her wisdom and passionate vision raising 13 kids to inspire me. I am blessed beyond words for these eight years with them! They are daily proof that God does extraordinary things! I am so glad Junia and I had the same...challenging English professor at Solano Community College. 

At times, the most simple things do the most Good

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

recap round one

when mental problems become physical

breaking the shell one piece at a time