home sweet mountain home

Sometimes the serene mountain life is too solitary, I'll admit it. Most of my hiking is done with Henry as my only companion. This is, much of the time, fine by me. I'll pack my imagination and we are off to discover new and familiar parts of Plumas County. Lately though, I have been too tired and trying really hard not to "overdo it" (as so many people warn me against). I can't afford to have a bad day on a work day, but where is the fine line? I question whether I have been babying my body too much and am just a slave to fear that I'll have another episode. Or am I doing exactly what my body needs to have more good days? This degenerative disease is not so fun, especially as a single, independent woman who needs to pay bills. Thankful for the friends who constantly look out for me around here!
Dreaming of a picnic...
IMG_1321

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

recap round one

when mental problems become physical

breaking the shell one piece at a time