Introduction

I am Kelly Ann Miller. A single, ambitious woman with some sort of undiagnosed neuromuscular degenerative disease who loves Jesus, her dog, adventure and sings for a living. Just to give you the gist. If you've been following my blog since its birth in 2009, you may be sitting at your computer wondering what just happened. Everything is gone! Well, I have decided to start over and get some focus.
I wrote the title of this blog with a vision to document my adventurous life as it is lived within the glorious presence of God. And adventures I have certainly had! As well as many not so glorious moments. So, in the spirit of this do-over, I thought it appropriate to begin with a series of recaps. Starting with more details on the cross country tour I just finished and the album I recorded! 
My aim is to keep this blog focused on sharing my disease-burdened life, the joy and adventure I discover as I live out my dreams and, of course, to express my various obsessions (especially adventures with my furry companion, Henry). I will be blogging about current adventures as well as "Recap Rounds," where I will bring back some old posts and give them a facelift. You should expect regular posts to follow along! 
happy reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

recap round one

when mental problems become physical

breaking the shell one piece at a time