home sweet mountain home

 Saturday. May 11, 2013  #latergram 

Big Bear Lake :: textures

It's days like this that I love being single and living in Plumas County. I can just hit the trail and be undistracted from the beauty I see. Like this lovely fallen tree just offshore at Big Bear Lake. It was so peaceful sitting there; these gorgeous feminine lines and amazing sun bleached textures, with water lapping against its wood as I stared off at a snowcapped mountain view and listened to birds sing... It was one of those beautiful moments where you think of nothing but what is right in front of you and revel in its charm. 
I should really do this more often 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

recap round one

when mental problems become physical

breaking the shell one piece at a time