2013 Tour's End

 April 28, 2013 


I couldn't wait to see Henry, but when we walked in he was more excited to see Abby than me. Even after she left he gave me the cold shoulder for a couple days. To top that off, after not seeing him for 2 months, his hair was shaved off and I hardly recognized him! (This probably didn't help the reunion). So before he warmed up to me, he warmed up to my clean laundry (as you can see below) and only then decided that he still loved me. Sadly, I had to leave him again that weekend to pick up my new (used) car in Auburn and play a gig in Reno. Poor dog. I stayed a couple of nights with my friends in Auburn and played at an open mic night for fun. Then, to conclude the adventures of my tour, I drove off in my white 2002 VW Passat on May 9
Thank you Mike Zunich and Kelly Roberts for saving my music career! ...Or at least the gigs I have scheduled for the rest of this year. I now have cruise control for the first time EVER, plus a sunroof that makes me feel special, AND automatic windshield wipers (very chitty chitty bang bang)! So happy to have a car that works properly! 

when Henry was still upset with me for leaving so long Auburn Open Mic Night 4.13 IMG_5010

Now, it's time to get into a routine for the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

recap round one

when mental problems become physical

breaking the shell one piece at a time