2013 Tour P.8

 April 13: Miller Time 
I spent the morning/afternoon in the studio with Kirk and Matt before heading to my next stop. It was an easier 6 hour drive to McKinney, TX and I got to spend some time with my dear friends, Tooti and Twinkie Miller. I had such an amazing couple of days with them and their beautiful mom, May. They showed me around town; we talked, we laughed, we ate gelato and yummy food. They introduced me to the joy of watching Arthur and gave me such an itch to see The Tourist that I bought it when I couldn't find it in any Red Box near my parent's place! (Good choice by the way) Extraordinary women! I look forward to seeing them when they visit California in a couple months! 
Us Miller girls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

recap round one

when mental problems become physical

breaking the shell one piece at a time