2013 Tour P.5

Taryn and IPaige and I photo booth
 March 26 

After the wedding and another day of pre-production with producer/engineer Kirk Smith, I hit the road again to visit my Cole family in North Carolina. Another 12 hour day of driving and I was refreshed by family once again.
I have known the Cole's for about 12 years now. They "adopted" me when I was in Jr High and I became a part of their family, spending much of my time with them. I used to babysit all five kids PLUS others (sometimes up to 9 kids at once!) and I absolutely LOVED it. My siblings are all grown up now! Three of them are out of high school and only one of them, I believe, is still shorter than me. It is so fun getting to know the amazing young men and women they have become!
I spent a glorious week with them! With the impromptu concert, getting a little help from two of my brothers with a couple of my songs, and playing worship music with the fam, I enjoyed a beautiful Easter week! Even surviving yet another neuromuscular episode. That's right, just a few days after the ER trip episode, I had another. I was so blessed to have family around me during this one though. I felt perfectly at ease as Alleyn talked me through the spasms and read from the Psalms and they played worship music for me. I couldn't control my body, but my soul was at perfect peace. I know it is scary for others to witness my violent episodes and watch me struggle to breathe, but days like that one make me less ashamed of my disease.

I LOVE them SO much! I wish I could see them more often! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

recap round one

when mental problems become physical

breaking the shell one piece at a time