2013 Tour P.4

 Sunday, March 17 
I watched the sun rise in New Mexico and set in Arkansas. I got pulled over and harassed in Texas with a stupid warning about my license plate border, and finally after 15 hours of driving (and one hour lost in time change) I made it to the Bride in TN. I hadn't seen my beloved Angela for THREE YEARS and I have got to say I miss her again! Going to the dog park with her and her, now, husband and dogs made me miss my dog, but he'll just have to come with me next time! 
Tuesday brought the start of pre-production on my new album and wedding festivities were underway. Then things got really exciting!
...

New Mexico sunrise  Me and my Angela

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

recap round one

when mental problems become physical

breaking the shell one piece at a time