2013 Tour P.3

A couple nights' stay in Burbank, CA with a good friend, one delicious venison spaghetti meal, and I was off to my next stop. After 12 hours of driving, and a gorgeous Arizona sunset, I made it to Albuquerque, NM on March 15. The following night I had another house concert scheduled, and it was wonderful. I spent the day getting everything ready with my amazing hosts (she made some delicious food) and the evening brought a small crowd of invited guests and a beautiful lit up pond as my backdrop. I even had a school of fish to listen in on the music AND an impromptu banjo concert from one of the guests! It was magical. Such wonderful people! Definitely need to make good on their offer to raise money to get me back out there soon! Love them! 
Arizona sunset  New Mexico house concert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

recap round one

when mental problems become physical

breaking the shell one piece at a time