2013 Tour P.10

Here we go! One more long day of driving in a rental car and I made it to Monterey, CA on April 24. I played in Santa Cruz on the gorgeous wharf at Vino Prima that Friday, the Mucky Duck downtown Monterey Saturday and was on the radio on Sunday morning in Watsonville, CA! 
I was on the radio! One of my facebook fans had hooked me up with this spot on KPIG radio's Please Stand By and I must admit I got nervous on my way there that Sunday morning. Then when I arrived I discovered that I was the first of four bands/artists to be on the show and took a deep breath. They were all a bit tired and I didn't quite know what I was doing, but it seemed to go smoothly. I got applauses from the people in the studio after each of the three songs I performed. We laughed, we talked, I sang and if you listen closely you can hear a car alarm going off in the background during La La & Let it Go. Oh yes, you can listen to the whole thing (at least the whole part of the part I was on)! Just click HERE! To top it off you can download that radio version of You Can't Hurry Love here by clicking on "download." It was quite the productive end to an adventurous tour and, as if to make it complete, while I was sitting in a friend's car in Monterey I saw a bronze Giraffe staring at me over a fence. Best garden statue/front door greeter EVER! 
Then my Abigail came to rescue me when I turned the rental car in in Monterey after the radio show!  

Enjoying my rental car!  Peekaboo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

recap round one

when mental problems become physical

breaking the shell one piece at a time